Heretik is on a mission to structure contract data across entire organizations for smarter, faster, and more favorable decisions. As a strategic partner of Relativity, we’re building an application that is deeply integrated into their industry leading document review platform.
Our contract review solution enables Relativity users to extend their favorite e-Discovery tool to corporate transaction and regulatory response use cases, enhancing best practices with minimal disruption.
Heretik was founded with the simple vision to build solutions that empower professionals to thrive at their trade. If you love to build, create, and collaborate with a high-performance team that’s passionate about transforming the way enterprises interact with data – you’ll love it here.
Provide the first line of product support for our existing and potential customers. This position will involve frequent phone, screenshare, and email interactions with customers.
It’s a technical role in the sense that it will require you to develop, with time, an expert understanding of the Heretik product and how it works so that you can provide the highest level of customer service.
On a daily basis, you’ll create, resolve, and manage product support tickets.
You’ll support our customers with installing the Heretik product, troubleshooting product issues, and updating product documentation.
You’ll maintain accurate records of all activities and interactions with customers and work closely with several other Heretik teams to ensure consistent and high-quality customer service.
- Create, prioritize, update, escalate, transition, and close product support tickets.
- Proactively monitor open tickets, contact customers, and update tickets on a timely and consistent basis.
- Work closely with the Product team on customer feedback, leveling up your product/roadmap knowledge, and maintaining product documentation.
- Work closely with the Engineering team on ticket resolution, leveling up your technical knowledge, and exploratory testing.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team on delivering customer delight, supporting our customers with product trainings, and on executing successful projects.
- Help manage the collection and reporting around product usage data each month.
- Provide excellent, consistent, and highly reliable customer service.
- Emerge into a critical resource for Sales and Marketing to assist with high-level client strategy and messaging with the learnings and feedback from our current clients.
- Assist Sales and Customer Success in creating effective product demos based on feedback and customer usage data.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Attention to detail when tagging and documenting tickets is essential for accurate reporting around tickets and for tracking improvement opportunities to internal or external documentation.
- College degree preferred or 2+ years of experience in a professional work environment.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, with excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to structure your schedule and prioritize tasks.
- Flexible to work different shifts, on-call schedules, or other time frames as needed or requested by management.
- Experience supporting and managing customers as a primary contact is a plus.
- Experience with enterprise software tools like Zendesk and Salesforce is a plus.
- Basic SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Relativity experience is a plus.
- B2B experience is a plus
You describe yourself as:
Confident. Heretiks always choose dare. While we are motivated by our impact as individuals, we also know there is no challenge our team can’t overcome together.
Authentic. We’ve built our company, product, and team on trust. We give our best effort every time because at the end of the day, we’re here for each other to learn and grow.
Humble. Our success speaks for itself and whenever possible, we give back to our community. We pride ourselves on being the example.
Visionary. We aren’t afraid to play with fire. As pioneers of ingenuity, we are committed to revolutionizing the way people and machines work together.
Curious. The harder we work, the luckier we get. We strive to learn something from every conversation & will never stop asking why.
Why Pick us? Heretik offers:
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Creative and collaborative work environment.
- Personal/business casual dress code: Jeans, tees, sport coats, suits – if you think it's fashionable, wear it.
- Caffeine addict? We've got you covered with our coffee & snack bar.
- Growth: At Heretik, it's what YOU do with the opportunity. Work hard, forge your own path.
- Surround yourself with people who will challenge you, but will also be your teammate as you accomplish things no one has ever done before.
- We pride ourselves on learning and provide opportunities to learn and grow as a person and team member.